Thursday, September 3, 2015

Where does France sit?

I recently blogged on Miles' Law.  See Miles'Law

In #Deflategate, a 50.01% probability that Tom Brady did something wrong warrants his suspension was touted in yesterday's headlines.  I blogged on that too.  See PV = nRT.

I blogged on types of data at Types of Data.

I also blogged on "Scouring vs scrubbing" at "Scouring vs Scrubbing".

France is the final authority on whether the part was a part of MH370.

It is a challenge to determine the value of information in most circumstances.  This situation demonstrates that the value of information depends on the alternatives it eliminates.

Based on the limited information available to me, it appears that France has said that there are no alternatives to the part being from MH370.

How much is moving something from "very highly probable" to "certainty" worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment